Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wyoming Entrepreneur Group & an Airplane

Nervously, I started a Second Life group today. I say nervously since once you start a group, you have 48 hours to get someone to join, or you lose your L$100 and you can never use the name again. Worst of all, it takes 12-24 hours before you show up in any searches, so that does not leave much time.

Luckily, I am a member of the Wyoming Residents group and invited all of them to join the Wyoming Entrepreneur group.

We now have 5 members which is one per hour since I created the group.

This will be useful as we try and tie our community into this project through communication and who knows, maybe even a little Wyoming volunteer building labor (hint-hint, I know you're out there).

We bought a plane!

That's what you do I guess: buy a plane. And yes, it flies very, very well. What a way to travel the island.

Feel free to try it out and here is the SLURL to the island:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wyoming%20Entrepreneur/117/110/24

No comments:

Post a Comment