Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Terraforming in Place

The land is taking shape and tomorrow, some structures will arise from the dust. Very cool.

One may now see the major areas of our island.

Today I have been shopping a little for horses and trains. Our steam engine train will carry people around the island, past all of the attractions and locations. Horses are a little trickier. A good horse for a Second Life island, can be quite expensive. I would like our horses to be rideable without someone attaching them to the avatar, and, I would like them to return to their parcel once someone gets off, and start grazing. Plenty of horses, but a good one is so far is about L$10k which is too much.

1 comment:

  1. The island looks terrific!!! I am very excited about the horse purchase...remember good horses are hard to find and well worth the L$'s!!! If you need any help in choosing one, please let me know. I wonder if we can get a saddle with a blackberry/iphone in the horn???

    ReplyDelete